Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A brief introduction to your humble contributors.

Greetings! My name is Peter Weber. I just started my first semester in the MS in Information Systems program. My wife and I moved to Atlanta from the Chicagoland area just over 3 years ago and I've been on staff here at GSU for the last 2 years. My undergrad work was in Psychology, Sociology & Computer Science. I worked in mental health for about 5 years and did some graduate work in Clinical Psychology in Chicago, but eventually decided to change careers. I'm currently working as the supervisor of Initial Processing/Operations in the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

I spend most of my non-working and non-school hours being the proud daddy of my 18-month old daughter. My favorite hobby is playing my saxophone, though I don't get to play much between work, school & parenting! My musical tastes are rather eclectic, but by far my favorite genre is jazz.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment